Employee will be responsible for processing and fulfilling orders with 100% accuracy. Must be a self-starter, work well independently with little supervision. Product is heavy and weighs 95lbs, must be able to lift boxes unassisted. Work hours will typically be 12pm-5pm Monday - Friday but can be flexible if needed. Perfect position for a college student that needs part time work. Located within 15 minutes of UVU. Pay is based on experience with room for increase and growth after hire.
- Collecting merchandise from the distribution center and safely transporting materials to the shipping bay.
- Receiving and documenting merchandise for delivery or return.
- Keeping an inventory of all merchandise entering or exiting the warehouse.
- Identifying any missing, lost or damaged materials and immediately notify the supervisor.
- Ensuring that all the merchandise is accurately and securely packed and labeled for shipping.
- Managing all merchandise with appropriate care.
- Scanning labels to ensure products are shipped to the right destination.
- Preserves safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat.
- Promotes clean shipping supply area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Must be able to comfortably lift 100 lbs. unassisted
- Forklift certified (willing to train and certify)
- Self starter
- Works well independently
- Detail oriented